Simple Guide to Installing Android APK Files
– Copy the APK file you want to install to your phone’s memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
– To install applications from other sources, you also need go to Settings -> Application Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
– Just Download Astro File Manager.
– Open it and click on the Install button.
– After it is installed, just open it. It will show you all the APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
– Just click on the application you want to install and it will be installed.