Simple Guide to Installing Android APK Files
- Copy the APK file you want to install to your phone’s memory card and insert the card into your Android phone.
- To install applications from other sources, you also need go to Settings -> Application Settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Just Download Astro File Manager.
- Open it and click on the Install button.
- After it is installed, just open it. It will show you all the APK files stored directly in the root directory of your memory card.
- Just click on the application you want to install and it will be installed.